About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Beautiful Piece of Work from Popular Mechanics


Popular Science and Popular Mechanics influenced and really swayed my entire life. I grew up on the electronic adventures "Carl and Jerry" in Popular Mechanics" and "Gus Wilson" and the "Model Garage" in Popular Science. See this link for an update and a look back to Gus!


"Carl and Jerry" really influenced my life!


Who would have thought that Popular Mechanics could re-invent itself so well? IF ONLY PC Magazine and other publications I worked with had been so savvy! See this link for a beautiful story from the vivid and dynamic modern version of Popular Mechanics!

No comments: