About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Man made Global Warming is a "SCAM" -- A good source!

John Coleman is the founder of the weather channel and a very well known and respected meteorologist. He is a scientist and a thinker. In this interview, he says he is "...amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming..."

He says, "I have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct. There is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril. I am incensed by the incredible media glamour, the politically correct silliness and rude dismissal of counter arguments by the high priest of Global Warming. "

Read the whole thing here.

No comments: