About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wow! A Gangbuster Review of "A Glint In Time"

Bill Parker is probably the most blunt person I know. He pulls no punches, but he might pull something sharp or explosive out on you if you make him mad. However, here is what a HAPPY no-BS Bill Parker had to say about "A Glint in TIme" This is a review posted on Amazon.com


TIME PARADOX FOR TOM CLANCY, July 26, 2008
By
W. Parker "Gunny1911" (ISLAMORADA, FLORIDA USA) - See all my reviews Author Frank Derfler's journey into science fiction manages to combine the paradox of time travel with the fast paced action of a Tom Clancy adventure novel. Melding the 1925 documented theoretical science of Satyedra Bose and Albert Einstein with successful physics experiments from U of Colorado (1995), Derfler brought a 'new dimension' to the science fiction genre of 'alternative histories'. Unlike many predecessors, this work explains the time travel paradox in an understandable manner while weaving the science in a fast paced action thriller reminiscent of Tom Clancy's early works. The science is solid and the adventure non-stop.

No comments: