About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Czech President on Glenn Beck

The President of the Czech Republic, Václav Klaus, was on the Glenn Beck TV show on Monday night. Klaus believes that the "Man Made Global Warming" kooks could lead to a kind of world government. Based on his experience under Soviet communism, he is dead against it. He is a very smart man and a pleasure to listen to. He was recently re-elected and will serve a second term. AND, he will be on the show again on Wednesday night. Well worth watching.. on the "Headline News Network".. a part of most basic cable packages.

No comments: