About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Black Woman for President!

I would .. immediately and without hesitation.. vote for this black woman to be President of the United States. And, I think she should bring her Beretta to the Oval Office. Let's just say that I'd rather have Ms. Okoreeh-Baah as President than any of the present candidates. (.. oooo.. probably not old enough yet.. She was probably age 21-22 in 2000.. ummm.. damn, she won't even be 35 in 2012.... damn.. ) Does the age limitation apply to write-in candidates?

See THIS LINK

Also, read this story and see if you aren't ... proud... amazed... dumbfounded... oh, and she won the Silver Star
--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.

I think Monica Lin Brown might be in line for an upgrade to that Silver Star. It would be very cool, and well deserved, if she got the Medal of Honor.