About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wildfire: A Book by Nelson DeMille

Nelson DeMille is rising to the top of my list of favorite authors. He is technically competent (I don't mean his writing... that's good... but I mean he uses technology in his stories in appropriate ways!) His characters display a sense of humor that I love and his stories stick together. Wild Fire is a good read for any guy. It's about an NYPD cop in a post-911 world who comes up against right-wing wackos while looking for Islamo-wackos.
I highly recommend it as a gift. And, if you are looking for more great gifts for guys, be sure to see (or have your wife see) my many recommendations at this Website.

No comments: