About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The AMD Patriot LSA


During a recent trip to the AMD plant in Eastman, GA I saw the new AMD Patriot high wing LSA. I sat in it and stirred the controls. Some folks claim that it is a little easier to get in and out of than a Zodiac 601XL, but I never had a problem getting in and out of a 601! I prefer the low wing, but this high wing is set pretty far back. Here is a picture of the AMD Patriot sitting next to my pretty 601.

2 comments:

TheNewsBlogger said...

This thing does look really cool, and the performance is nice.

I just wish more LSAs were available for rent so that I could try some out. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!