About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Congress Has (and deserves) Lower Ratings than the President

"Congress Approval Rating Matches Historical Low" Statistically, it can't go much lower without their own wives and kids voting against them. This low opinion is hard won and well deserved. It is clear that the folks in the House and Senate only care about power first and then about money for campaigns. It seems that the cesspool taints all that swim in it.

I sympathize with the states which wanted to establish term limits of their own. But, I've read the Constitution and the Supreme Court got it right. See this link to appreciate how our politicians rate.

No comments: