About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Quick Thoughts on Obama


Rockets and bombs in Gaza.  A future quagmire in Afghanistan. Energy crisis coming back.  Financial crisis never leaving. Noisy Russians. Obnoxious Iranians. Ugly Venezuelans.    

The poor schlubs who have turned Obama into a  Rorschach test are doomed.. although their own mental debility will keep them sanguine for a long time.  

The man might be bright and he might be sincere, but he faces challenges that would make real Gods cry.  And the tools he has are:  executive experience... no   foreign policy experience... no    Financial management experience... no.   Support from the Speaker of the House .. no    

Well, faith is.. after all.. about hope.  And folks, that's all he's got.  -- Derf

No comments: