About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The NEED for a "Crisis"

Oh my.... the latest "Crisis" is financial.
Remember that just before 9/11 it was SHARK ATTACKS? Doesn't anyone remember Y2K? There is ALWAYS the need for a crisis.
  • The Damn Bird Flu let them down (so far)
  • It isn't hurricane season (yet)
  • The Damn Islamic Radicals have folded (it seems)
  • Space aliens have been too smart

So, "financial" is the best thing we've got. At least until the Chinese, Venezualians, Venuzians, or Iranians do something cool.

"Every crisis offers you extra desired power."
Author: William Moulton Marston

No comments: