About Me

My photo
I live in the Florida Keys. I've been in the military and worked inside the Beltway. I've had 22 technical books and two novels published. I fly, boat, dive, shoot, and swim pretty damn well.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's Going on in Iraq? Here is a very informed view

Victor Davis Hanson is a very smart man. As a historian and academic, he brings both insight and analysis to his view. As a person who goes out and tours with the troops and walks the ground, he is informed.

Isn't it fascinating that since General Petraeus testified to Congress, Iraq has dropped off of all mainstream media coverage? We read and hear more, much more, about Burma/Myanmar in the press than we do about Iraq. It is the case, I guess, that good news is no news.

Please read this report from Victor Davis Hanson. It is the second report of three. The first report is also worth reading, but he had more time to prepare this one. The third report is yet to come.

No comments: